Funded Nursery Education in Lower Quinton, Warwickshire
Do you have a 3 or 4 year old?
It is a fact that many children who have experienced childcare will have an easier transition when they move into school. As they have already had opportunities to express themselves and to socialise through a range of creative, physical, emotional and social play opportunities, they will be more confident in interacting with other children and different adults. Funded Nursery Education at our Studley nursery can help with this.
By accessing a flexible funded nursery place you could:
- Go back to work with affordable childcare
- Get a break from being a mum, dad or carer for a few hours each day
- Increase your work hours and still afford the childcare
- Get help when you’re worried about your child’s progress
- Have trained childcare professionals to talk to
- See your child get used to playing with other children and make friends
- Meet other families (especially if you are new to the area)
When will my child be entitled to a funded nursery education for 3 & 4 Year olds place?
If you meet the funded nursery education for 3 & 4 Year olds eligibility criteria, your child will be entitled to a place from the start of term following their third birthday, beginning on or following the dates set out below:
- Children born in the period 1st January to 31st March: 1st April – Summer Term
- A child born in the period 1st April to 31st August: 1st September – Autumn Term
- Children born in the period 1st September to 31st December: 1st January – Spring Term
How many funded nursery education for 3 & 4 Year olds hours can I have?
In Warwickshire the free entitlement is for 570 hours per year, over a minimum of 38 weeks of the year (equating to 15 hours a week). This entitlement can also be taken flexibly for less hours over more weeks, but there are limits outside which the nursery funding will not be paid. These limits are:
- No session longer than 10 hours in any one day
- Not before 6 am or after 8 pm
- The full 15 hours over no fewer than 2 days
- No more than 2 childcare providers can be used at any one time
- 570 hours taken over no fewer than 38 weeks
At Bright Kids we offer these funded hours flexibly for both working and non-working parents and include enhanced provision as well for some children. For a full list of our funded sessions Call us. If you are interested to find out more come in and see us, visits are welcomed at any time except during our busy lunchtime period of 12:00 – 2:00pm when you would need to make an appointment. We have waiting lists for many age groups so booking early is always advantageous. To arrange a visit please call our Deputy Manager Alba on 01789 721161.
We work with Warwickshire County Council in order to process your funding. To see how they use your personal data they you can read their Education Learning Privacy notice here . It should be read in conjunction with their overall privacy notice and the service privacy notice