Since 1999 the bright kids Studley Nursery based in south Warwickshire, close to Redditch, on the border with Worcestershire, has provided quality, friendly childcare services. Set in over an acre of land the Studley Nursery has extensive indoor and outdoor facilities.
On the A448 south of Crabbs Cross in Redditch, east of Astwood Bank and just 15 minutes walk from the centre of Studley village, the Studley Nursery offers indoor and outdoor play on a daily basis, providing the children with essential play opportunities to learn from. The facilities at Studley include an outdoor classroom, bicycle track, gardening areas, fixed climbing equipment indoor and outdoor sand and water play, and every age group has their own indoor play space with activities suitable for their development.
We have our own Forest School area our staff team educate the children about our natural world. Walks to the local woods are frequent as are visits to the park and trips out using our minibus.
We are proud to have achieved Millies Mark, the industry standard for First Aid competence at our Studley nursery:
The Studley Nursery offers you as a busy parent:
- Flexible ongoing childcare 51 weeks of the year from 7.30am until 6pm – we also offer Before, After School & Holiday Clubs as well as flexible hours for shift workers and teachers
- Wraparound Care for pre-school children is also available
- Peace of mind knowing your child is in a quality setting being looked after by qualified staff
- A range of practical clothing & accessories
- Nutritional hot lunches served from 5* rated kitchens
- Our car park allows for the safe drop-off and collection of your child
The Studley Nursery is run by qualified, experienced staff who provide quality childcare and pre-school education from 7:30am – 6:00pm. Also flexible part-time hours can be arranged where required.
Indoor play space is provided for your child in specially created age groups. Activities are planned to suit their developmental and also learning needs.
Your child will receive age appropriate childcare in small groups:
- Bright Beginnings (6 weeks to 24 months) ‘Our Explorers’
- The Toddler Zone (24 months to 3 years) ‘Our Discoverers’
- Pre-School Education (3 years plus) ‘Our Investigators’
- Out of School Clubs (all school ages to 12 years) ‘Our Adventurers’ based in a separate building.
Welcome from Charmaine…
I joined Bright Kids in October 2015 as manager of our Studley site. I was part of the Coughton setting since it opened in April 2019, taking over from the existing nursery, The Old School Nursery before returning to Studley in 2013… more
We are Ofsted registered, and are fully inspected, our recent Ofsted Report (November 2017) said…
Overall the quality of the provision is GOOD.
Staff provide a range of activities that reflects children’s interests and next steps in learning. Children choose what they want to do from the well-resourced environment.
The quality of teaching is consistently good for all children. Staff understand how to help babies and the youngest children build solid foundations for future learning. Older children make good progress and develop early literacy and mathematical skills.
Staff use a variety of ways to share information about children’s progress, and the activities they take part in, with parents. Strong links with parents ensure information is shared both ways and children’s needs are consistently met.
Visits are welcome at any time except during our busy lunchtime period of 12:00 – 2:00pm when they would need to be by appointment only.
We have waiting lists for many age groups so booking early is always advantageous.
To arrange a visit please call our Manager Charmaine on 01527 852165.
Please note: All recommendations listed have been submitted through the independent website daynurseries.co.uk and are subject to the daynurseries.co.uk terms and conditions.