Since 1999 Studley day nursery, based in south of Warwickshire, close to the border of Worcestershire has provided quality, friendly childcare services. Set in over an acre of land with extensive indoor and outdoor facilities.
Just 15 minutes walk from Studley village, the Studley Nursery offers indoor and outdoor play on a daily basis, providing the children with essential play opportunities to learn from. The facilities at Studley include an outdoor classroom, bicycle track, gardening areas, fixed climbing equipment indoor and outdoor sand and water play, and every age group has their own indoor play space with activities suitable for their development.
We have our own Forest School area and fully trained Forest School Leader who educates the children about our natural world. Walks to the local woods are frequent as are visits to the park and further afield using our own minibus. In addition we offer busy parents:
- Flexible ongoing childcare 51 weeks of the year from 7.30am until 6pm – we also offer Before, After School & Holiday Clubs as well as flexible hours for shift workers and teachers
- Wraparound Care for pre-school children is also available
- Peace of mind knowing your child is in a quality setting being looked after by qualified staff
- A range of practical clothing & accessories
- Nutritional hot lunches served from 5* rated kitchens
- Our car park allows for the safe drop-off and collection of your child
Your child will receive age appropriate childcare in small groups:
- Bright Beginnings (6 weeks to 24 months) ‘Our Little Stars’
- The Toddler Zone (24 months to 3 years) ‘Our Sunbeams’
- Pre-School Education (3 years plus) ‘Our Shining Lights’
- Out of School Clubs (all school ages to 12 years) ‘Our Super Novas’ based in a separate building.
We are Ofsted registered, and are fully inspected, our latest inspection report (January 2012) said…
Overall the quality of the provision is Good.Children’s welfare is significantly safeguarded in a safe and welcoming environment. Overall, children in the Early Years Foundation Stage make good progress in their learning and development. The self-evaluation process is embedded and results in continuous improvement for the benefit of children and their families. A detailed business plan sets out the future direction for the setting.The successful partnership with parents ensures that all children get the support they need. Strong working relationships with other providers and agencies contribute positively to children’s well-being.
We have busy Breakfast & After School Clubs where children can be taken and or collected from local schools. Our popular Holiday Clubs are open to all children, whatever school they attend, during all school holidays and for occasional school closure days.
Visits are welcomed at any time except during our busy lunchtime period of 12:00 – 2:00pm when they would need to be by appointment only. We have waiting lists for many age groups so booking early is always advantageous. To arrange a visit please call our Manager Katie or her Deputy Tina on 01527 852165. Or for more information see FAQs, book a visit or download our Registration Form.
Check out what independent reviewers say about Studley Nursery.
Please note that all recommendations listed have been submitted through the independent website daynurseries.co.uk and are subject to the daynurseries.co.uk terms and conditions